Automotive Porter Lot Attendant Brookshire Hyundai - Brookshire, Texas, United States
- Job Type:Full Time
- Category:Automotive,General Labor,Lot Attendant,Porter
- Job Location: Brookshire, Texas, United States
Automotive Porter Lot Attendant
The Automotive Porter Lot Attendant is responsible for performing a variety of duties as it relates to the maintenance and service of vehicles. This position interacts daily with the Product Specialist, Service Managers, Sales Managers, support staff and customers, just to name a few. The goal of a Porter Lot Attendant is to ensure that our customer is 100% happy with the delivery of their car. Responsibilities of the Porter Lot Attendant:
- Leading yourself and the team in a way that supports our Company Vision and Mission
- Remove vehicle protective coverings and ID tags prior to returning completed vehicle to customer
- Inspect vehicles for stains, debris and damages before returning the vehicle to the customer, and report any damage immediately
- Clean interior and exterior of new and used vehicles
- Keep vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving units as directed and in accordance with dealership display standards
- Pick up vehicles from and deliver vehicles to storage
- Test batteries of customer vehicles in service drive
- Maintains building and ground as needed
- Assist with shop clean-up and deliveries when needed
High School Diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Ability to operate an automobile
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
From our cooperative, team-based approach, it's easy to see the difference.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button